Week 1: DIY Target Challenge
Aim: Design your own spinner targets, set them up and have fun!
What you’ve been given:
- 4x Spinner Sticks
- 4x Straws
- 4x Blank Cut-out Circles
- 4x Nerf Target Cut-out Circles
- A Piece of String
What you will need:
- Sticky Tape
- Colour-in crayons OR coloured pencils
Instructions: (Video instructions can be found on the website, social media and email)
- Step 1: Colour in and decorate one side of your blank cut out circles
- Step 2: Attach your decorated spinner targets to either end of the stick using your tape (make sure that the stick is attached on the backside of the decorated circles)
- Step 3: Attach a coin to one of the cut out circles (below the stick) with your tape, the coin will act as a weight.
- Step 4: Holding the stick upright, attach the straw (in a horizontal position) to the middle of the stick
- Step 5: Thread the string through the straw and you’ve completed your targets☺
- Step 6: Repeat steps 1 to 5 to create all 4 targets.
- Step 7: Hang up your spinner targets and blast away.
What to do to enter the competition:
- Submit a photo of your decorated spinner targets
- Submit a video of yourself (and family) blasting away at your spinner targets
Submission deadline: Sunday, 1st November at 8pm